Chapter 59 officers
Southwest California Regional
The Southwest California Regional
has been CANCELED
(Originally scheduled for October 8-10, 2020)
Del Mar Fairgrounds, Wyland Center
SORRY! The Southwest California Regional has been canceled! This is the first time ever weve had to cancel, but the safety of you and our member volunteers is the most important thing. We hope to see
you here in 2021. Until then, please take care of yourself! Because when this mess is all over, youll want to be around to get exclusive access to antique, vintage, and collectible clocks and watches! Where? At the Southwest California
Regional, hosted by NAWCC Chapter 59 San Diego. Its the years best opportunity to buy watch and clock parts, books, tools, accessories, and fine timepieces at wholesale prices. Come buy where
the dealers buy: at the Southwest California Regional in beautiful San Diego!
General Chairs: David Knobloch (619) 995-9349 (Pacific Time)
- More than 250 8-foot tables in one well-lit room for buying and selling clocks, watches, watch and clock parts and accessories, tools, books, and other horological items.
- Table registrations and Early Bird Passes available only to NAWCC members and their immediate families. You may join the NAWCC at the door; membership starts at $52/year. Or, you can click here to join the NAWCC now.
- Two Public Days! Just $10 at the door. Friday-only (1 pm to 6 pm)and Saturday-only (9 am to 1 pm) admission for the general public. Come early for the best deals and the biggest selection.
- Educational exhibit open to the general public.
- Typical schedule: Thursday evening registration, Mart set-up, and Early Bird access; Friday all day Mart and registration, with program at 1 pm; Saturday Mart until early afternoon, clean-up.
- RV parking and hookups available.
- NAWCC Regional Convention guidelines and California State tax laws apply.
- Subject to state and local social distancing restrictions and public safety rules in place at the time of the event; we will do our best to keep all registrants informed.
- Registration forms are on the back cover of the NAWCC Mart, or can be downloaded from this page a few months prior to the event.
Mart Chair: Larry Octon (858) 864-5738 (Pacific Time)